Friday, July 31, 2015

Our Baby is THREE!!!

Pin It


In Wren's own words:

My favorite color is...yellow
On TV, I like to watch...commercial
My favorite book is...The Bunny Book
My favorite movie is...Veggie Tales Christmas
I like to eat...blueberries
I feel happy when...I play
I feel sad when...when I fall off
I like to...shake (dance)
I don't like to...walk up down stairs
I think Daddy is...silly
I think Mommy is...weird
I think Elena is...funny
I think Kate is...happy
I think Sanford (our dog) is...white
I think Gracie (our cat) is...fluffy
I like to play with...the turtle game
My favorite toy is...Buzz Lightyear
I am really good at...spitting
I get excited...when play with daddy
I like to go to...Great Wolf Lodge
My best friend is...Gabbie
I love...Mommy

1 comment:

  1. I am really surprised by the quality of your constant posts.You really are a genius, I feel blessed to be a regular reader of such a blog Thanks so much..Plz Visit My Blog-
    অনলাইন কাজ
    Latest Mobile Price in Bangladesh
    চাকরির খবর 2021

    ReplyDelete

I love getting your comments and connecting with other bloggers...send some comments my way!