Monday, December 6, 2010

Reversible Christmas Tops

Pin It I'm finally back to blogging! We've had a crazy few weeks and I haven't had a moment to sit down in front of the computer to post but I'm so excited about the outfits I whipped up for the girls this weekend. I just have to show them off!


I hope to do a tutorial on how to make these adorable little tops soon, but until then, I'll just have to let you have a sneak peak. These little tops are reversible. I really like making reversible things right now. It's great for my girls. If we're out and their tops get dirty, all I have to do is turn them around. There is also opportunity for extended seasonal wear with these.

And here are a few pics of the girls wearing them at our family reunion this past weekend. It was their first time sitting in Santa's lap:




I'm linking this post up with:

The Girl Creative

Photobucket/

3 comments:

  1. Love the tops. Your girls are so cute!!! Wish I could do something like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very crafty! I wish I could "whip" something like that up so fast. *jealous*

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fantastic idea. I'd love it if you came and linked up these tops to my Hip for the Holidays link party. I'm celebrating all things holiday apparel, and these are perfect. Link up any other related projects as well.


    http://leafytreetopspot.blogspot.com/p/hip-for-holidays-link-party-and-archive.html

    ReplyDelete

I love getting your comments and connecting with other bloggers...send some comments my way!