Monday, March 11, 2013

Five years ago...

Pin It
Five years ago today, our first little angel came into our lives.
Happy Birthday to our oldest, Elena Nicole! 


Fifth Birthday interview:

My favorite color is...green
On TV, I like to watch...Word World
My favorite book is...Monkey George
My favorite movie is...Star Wars
I like to eat...bananas & bagels
I feel happy when...I make new friends
I feel sad when...Kate takes away my toys
I like to...paint
I don't like to...eat pea casserole
I think Daddy is...good to me
I think Mommy is...sweet to me
I think Kate is...beautiful
I think Wren is...sweet
I think Georgia (our dog) is...a dog
I think Gracie (our cat) is...soft
I like to play with...all my stuffed animals
My favorite toy is...my train set
I am really good at...reading a little bit of books
I get excited...when Daddy comes home
I like to go to...The Mall
My best friend is...McKenna & Caleb
I love...Wren and my stuffed animals


her third birthday interview
her fourth birthday interview

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting your comments and connecting with other bloggers...send some comments my way!