Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Scissors and Stuff-VBS 2013

Pin It
In prepping preschool crafts for Colossal Coaster World VBS this year, I decided to take a few pictures and share what we are planning. I started with our packet of info from Lifeway and then moved on to Pinterest (you can view my board here). Please let me know if you have any questions or would like to see tutorials for anything in particular (though most of the activities are self-explanatory). Click on the links below for specifics for each day.

Day 1- Dare to Change
Day 2- Dare to Speak Up
Day 3 - Dare to Believe
Day 4 - Dare to Stand Strong
Day 5 - Dare to Trust

I plan to post pics of the room decor in a couple of weeks once we are finished but I also wanted to share what the workers in our room will be wearing:


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting your comments and connecting with other bloggers...send some comments my way!