Monday, October 25, 2010

Menu Monday

Pin It

My oven decided to go out on me a couple of weeks ago so I'm having to do all my meals at the beginning of the week sans oven. It's not a big problem, I just didn't realize how much I depended on it. Luckily the broiler still works so I can still broil my veggies and fish. Hopefully the part will be in early in the week so I can fix my chicken wings Thursday.

Monday: Shrimp Alfredo with red peppers and broccoli
Tuesday: Broiled Salmon, wild rice & veggies 
Wednesday: 5-bean & turkey chili
Thursday: Chicken Wings with Spinach-Strawberry Salad
Friday: Beef Tacos
Saturday: leftovers or eat out
Sunday: leftovers or eat out

for more weekly menus, visit orgjunkie.com

1 comment:

  1. Looking for some good meal ideas. Happy Menu planning. Have a great week.

    Nina (Author)
    www.askmsrecipe.com

    ReplyDelete

I love getting your comments and connecting with other bloggers...send some comments my way!