Monday, September 27, 2010

Menu Monday

Pin It

This is my first post with Menu Plan Monday. I always like planning my meals so I can't wait to join in the fun! We have a busy week this week so I'm doing my cook and prep ahead Monday where I do as much as I can on Monday to get our meals ready for the week. The casserole freezes well and so does the lasagna. Smoked Salmon bagettes and shrimp tacos are quick and easy. I can't wait for Sunday's meal. We're having family over to celebrate our sweet Kate's dedication this Sunday. I wanted to do something special but we'll be at church until noon so I needed something easy. I'll be making salads for the occasion so all I will have to do is bring them out of the fridge when we arrive home. I can't let any gathering go without something sweet so I'm also planning a cake, cookies and ice cream. Who knows what else we might come up with!

Monday: Steak, Potatoes, Salad
Tuesday: Family Favorite Crockpot Casserole (ground beef, whole wheat pasta, cheese, & veggies)
Wednesday: Skip-a-Step Lasagna
Thursday: Smoked Salmon Bagettes
Friday: Shrimp Tacos
Saturday: leftovers or eat out
Sunday: Salad Sunday (for Kate's Dedication lunch hosted in our home)
Dilled Chicken Salad, Curry Chicken & Artichoke Salad, Confetti Pasta Salad, Layered Potato Salad, Italian Antipasto Kabobs

Special Sweets: Best Ever Birthday Cake, Chocolate Cutout Cookies, Coffee Ice Cream

for more weekly menus, visit orgjunkie.com

1 comment:

  1. Just stopping by from Org Junkie. I just love dilled chicken salad yummy!
    Thank you...

    ReplyDelete

I love getting your comments and connecting with other bloggers...send some comments my way!