Monday, November 8, 2010

Menu Monday: Meals for the Cold

Pin It

I admittedly DO NOT like the cold! There is honestly not much I like about it at all. I enjoy the excitement of Christmas, and the occasional snow is nice. I do, however like those stick-to-your ribs, warm you to your core type of meals that are associated with the cold. We skipped right over fall here in the upstate of SC and plunged head first into the cold of winter this week. In honor of the cold, this week's meals in our home are some of those yummy, feel good, cold weather meals:

Monday: Baked Potato Soup
Tuesday: Low Country Boil
Wednesday: Leftovers
Thursday: Tomato Soup & cornbread
Friday: Roast with vegetables
Saturday: Chicken & Wild Rice Soup
Sunday: Leftovers

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting your comments and connecting with other bloggers...send some comments my way!