Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Wordless Wednesday: Flamango?

Pin It
What is a "Flamango?" you may ask...well, that's my two-year-old's word for Mango.



I love that my little girl eats fruit. Most days, she would rather have fruit than candy (though she DEFINITELY has her mommy and daddy's sweet tooth). She brings so much joy to my life with her silly little words and independence. It's amazing to see how fast she grows. Last night, my husband brought out a pair of pajamas to dress her for bed and I said, "those are going to be WAY too big for her!" He tried them on her anyway and I was shocked to see that not only did they fit, but they were almost too small. Her growth was magnified this morning when she saw her "flamangos" in the fruit bowl on my kitchen counter and reached up and plucked one for herself. This is her "look what I did" grin (when she does something she's proud of but thinks she might also be in trouble for it).



Wordish Wednesday

3 comments:

  1. Oh Heather, I love it. She is so bad snatching a whole flamango and it is sooo good for her! Long live her rebellious spirit for fruit. SHE is precious. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It kind of looks like a flamengo!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting your comments and connecting with other bloggers...send some comments my way!